Here is the tag I was asked to do by Mint and Pea-finally!
Three things that scare me-
Losing hope
Having a severe episode of any mental illness
Dark streets
Three people who make me laugh-
Aj
My sister
My friend Anne
Three things I love-
Reading-books, magazines, newspapers…
Experimenting with cooking
Learning new stuff (my philosophy being, you lose desire to learn = you might as well die)
Three things I hate-
Snooty people
Sweaty clothes
Smell of seafood
Three things I don't understand-
Why people choose violence as a solution
Why Aj sleeps so much
Why families screw things up with the ones they are supposed to be the closest to
Three things on my desk-
My desktop monitor
My ‘to do’ list for the next 2 days
And, believe it or not – a case of Boots Total care dental flossers – WTF!
Three things I'm doing right now-
Typing
Breathing
Listening to my wristwatch tick
Three things I want to do before I die-
I think I will not feel too bad if I was told I am going to die today.
Have lived life pretty much the way I wanted to. Not been right always, but hey ho!
So, don’t have a list of stuff to do before I die.
Three things I can do-
Listen to anyone’s, any kind of bullshit ( in person, not on TV)
Take charge when things are going out of hand
Speak level 1 Basic Spanish (just gave my exam yesterday – think I will pass J )
Three things you should listen to-
The voice in your head ( Thanks Mint! )
Martha Tilston’s ‘Of Milkmaids and Architects’
People’s criticisms (of you, of course!)
Three things you should never listen to-
Himesh Reshammiya singing– I swear I will throttle that man’s neck if I see him!
Heavy metal
George Bush speaking
Three things I'd like to learn- want to learn so many things…
Creative writing
Art appreciation
Salsa
Three favorite foods-
Rava idlis with hot rasam
Home made mozzarella, tomato +basil salad with generous sprinkling of herbs and olive oil + warm toasted ciabatta
Pnacakes with maple syrup :)
Three beverages I drink regularly-
Water
Tea
Soup
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid-
The adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Carl Sagan’s ‘Cosmos’
Bodyline (as in, the tactics used by cricketer Douglas Jardine)

|