I am off to a meeting which is actually a sort of an interview to get another part-time job. Looks like I am on my way to having a 'portfolio career' (a.k.a. a career of multiple part-time jobs) as they call it here. Anyway, I don't know anbody at this place nor do I have a clue what they will ask. Plus, they are not sure what kind of job they want to give me but would like to see me after going through my CV. The person who arranged the meeting says that it will be a relaxed affair. I wanted to tell her - babe, I am fairly ok with interviews but the fact that I have struggled to get a 'propah' job over the last year has sort of eroded my confidence. So, I have polished those boots, bought myself a smart skirt from 'Monsoon', ordered those buisness cards and generally am more prepared than I have ever been for any of the jobs I have worked in. But, I must admit that my mood is much,much better compared to the beginning of this year. So maybe I will razzle -dazzle them with my charm or maybe I will make them yawn.
Oh hell, who cares?! I am just going to take it as it comes.
So, if anyone reads this over the next 5 hours, think of me and send me all your energy. Thanks guys :)
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
1:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|