Monday, October 30, 2006

Many thanks to all those asked me where I had dissappeared to and sent me emails :) I was just going through a WTF phase plus, my sister was here. Feeling much better now and hopefully will blog a little more regularly.

A few weeks ago I attended my first celebration of a civil partnership between two women- one of who is Aj's colleague. She invited us to the party and boy, it was a rocking party!!It was so much more fun than a usual wedding party.

Here is one of the brides cutting the wedding cake...
...a sample of the fruit and drink we got to enjoy....
...music churned out by- suprise, surprise- an Indian DJ!! So we danced away to 'Kajara re, kajra re tere kaale kaale naina' and other corny Bollywood numbers, while another Bollywood movie, 'Kal ho na ho' was playing on the large TV above the DJ's head on mute , of course...bizzare but nice...
...everyone got to shake their booty and loose a few calories... what a nice way to spend a Saturday night in London :)