Yesterday I got to know that I have two tny stones in my left kidney. The damn things have been troubling me so much for the last one month! I was relieved because I had vivid images of a huge cyst in my ovaries or in my uterus or maybe even cancer :) It is tough when you kinda know how your body works. But now I know that I have to drink loads of water and hope that Mr. and Mrs. Kidney Stone will decide to leave their current home willingly.
Otheriwse, I am in tehlast week of my work here. This is a crazy week with travel into an area where the Maoists have called for a strike and travelling to Keonjhar, Orissa. This part of Orissa is the richest of the state with abundance of natural resources such as coal. But it also has among the poorest health indices. V.similar to the diamond mines in Seirra Leone, S.Africa, Botswana and manyothers. The workers are the worst off with their owners so rich- you could puke at the injustice of it all. Hope all of youa had a good Easter wekend! Aj and I are currently madly in love - sometimes distance helps to reconnect with the mones you love :)

|