I have been busy with this-
-a wall magazine which I co-ordinated. I am part of a literary society here. One of the ways we thought we could popularise literature, poetry etc was by asking members to contribute stuff. This time very few did. But I think next time we will have more.
All the collages and arrangement are by me :)
Besides this we watched more movies-
Sin City : What an experience! Though some bits were too gross.
Harrison's flowers: Movie about a war photojournalist who gets caught in the conflict in Yugoslavia...and how his wife goes to get him back. Worth a 'dekho'.
The good girl - Jennifer Aniston's transition from 'Friends' to the 'serious' girl did'nt work for me.
My architech: One of the bestest documentaries I have ever watched.
And I am going to my city- Bangalore! We leave tomorrow. Aj has a 25 day holiday and I have a 30 day break :) Anything to get away from this horrid weather. Trips to Kerala and Mumbai are in the pipeline...
Will try and post pictures and posts.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
2:52 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|