A book post for today.
One of the best perks of having numerous charity shops in central London are the books. Got this Paul Theroux for just £1.50! I have a weakness for travel writing/travel programs on TV/travel programs on the radio. I must admit that I had not read Theroux. That will change very soon. 
Got this one as a gift from my friend Cath yesterday. Has anyone read this and what did you think?
This is what I am reading currently. And it is a really good book. An intimate look at one of India's biggest city. I particularly like the way the author makes all the charecters he meets, real. He tends to repeat stuff occasionally. But all in all a good read. 
Borrowed this one from a friend and I am unable to finish it. I found it v.v.filmy. Bollywood filmy in places. I also fet that she was writing for a particular audience. Somehow, I didn't feel it had a universal appeal. Aj spoilt it further by telling me the end :)V.filmy again...
Friday, January 06, 2006
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
12:40 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|