Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New year!

Happy new year to all who drop by here!

I have been having an up-and-down kinda week. As in, one day life looks good and on other days it sucks big time! That's life do I hear you say? Hmmmm...wish it wasn't. Meanwhile I have been getting random dreams. In one of them, I am in JAIL!! Gosh, wonder what that means if it had to be evaluated in a psychodynamic analysis :) I am having a crazy week where I am trying to co-ordinate plans of various senior people, plus an agency where I have applied for a job,so that I get to do something meaningful late this year. And it is 'bad' crazy - I have a ticket to go to Bangalore on next wednesday and am not yet sure if I will be on that plane!

Moving on,I saw a totally different aspect of London last week. It felt as if the city went 'quite'. Except the shopping areas all other roads and streets were peaceful. Wonderful! Two pictures from the week gone by.
A carousel in Covent Garden on the first day of the year...it looked magical...
View of Oxford street on the last day of last year...people seemed to walking around aimlessly. The shops weren't as full as during boxing day.