I got a B+ on my dissertation!!
Yes, yes, yes!! There is justice in this world!
Maybe I will end up getting a v.good final grade.
Ok, I am an academic junkie :) Who cares!
After the tough time we've been through over th elast few months this is welcome news...
The flu is going away verrrrry slowly. Verrrrry irritating.
The other big news is - the laptop has crashed again.
Most depressing :(
So now we might invest in a proper desktop.
Coming to desktops - the offer I like is by Dell and it comes with 'Windows XP Media Centre'.
Should I go for 'Windows XP Professional /Home Edition'? I ask the question because I hadn't heard of this media centre software till I saw it with the offer I selected.
Apparently it is best for home users who also use the comp for watching movies/TV and listening to music. Has anyone got it on their comp?

|