Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally !

Please welcome the new member of my house - the desktop.
Finally, I have regular access to the internet!! Yay!
Currently, I am totally in awe with the new machine.
I love the feeling of typing on a proper keyboard.
I love the flat-screen moniter.
I love the sound.
OK. You get the picture- I am currently full of my new desktop :)

Now,we don't need excuses to see movies, but, this time we had a great reason to forget about all other pending work we had to finish and watch movies! You see we had to check out how good the sound is on the new system. So off we went to the DVD rental and got back three movies to be watched over the next week.
They are-
Thelma and Louise- One of the BEST girlie movies. Classy, kick-ass kinda stuff.
The Bourne Supremacy: Had to see the sequel to 'The Bourne Identity'. Plus, I used to sort of fancy Matt Damon.
Under the Tuscan Sun: We got this one to just see Diane Lane.

Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra. We are going to see him tonight at the Royal Albert Hall!! The best part is that we got the tickets for free. I will try and post some photographs. Sometimes, life just seems so damn right.

The temperature has dropped rapidly. Last week it was 10 degs and today it is 4 degs.
It is freezing here! How is the weather where you are?

So much for now. Have a great weekend all of you.