Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Diwali !

Happy Diwali everyone!
Hope you have a great day and year ahead.
Anita, thank you for the diyas. As you can see, they look great.

In the midst of festivities, I can't help but think of all those who lost their lives or are injured in the blasts in Delhi. The bus driver at one of the bomb sites saved many before bearing the main impact of the blast. He is still fighting for his life. Let's keep him, and the many others who are in various hospitals, in our thoughts.

Delhi changed me. The city has a special place in my life. I used to shop in Sarojininagar regularly. It is a market which breathes life itself. Food, latest fashions at a great price, music, people from all walks of life...you name it, it has it.
Delhi, you are on my mind.
I hope you recover and thrive as you always have.