You would've been about 58 years old if you were alive...
But Diwali for me, mom and sis is always mixed with thoughts of how you died in that horrible accident.
It disabled us in ways that can't be measured.
I think of you and wonder what you would've said about the choices me and my sister have made?
I wonder what you would've been doing now if you were around...
I wonder if I would've made different choices if you were around...
I wonder how would mom be if you were around...
I wonder how my sister would be if you were around...
I wonder a lot as you can see...
I don't know if you are indeed watching us and if you can hear me...
In all these 25 years since I lost you, I have thought of you numerous times.
I have shed tears on numerous occasions as I do now...
I hope you rest in peace knowing that me, mom and sis are doing our best be good human beings...
Dad,I miss you...truly...even after all these years...
Friday, November 04, 2005
You are missed....
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
2:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|