The weekend is here.
The laptop is back!! :)
We are off to Leicester to sample some pre -Diwali fun.
Otherwise, here are some blogs I have recently been following and I recommend you read it too...
Operation Eden: I now truly believe that a picture can speak a lot more than words. Snapshots from New Orleans...
Rachel from London: Posts from Rachel who survived the London bombings. Read it.
I like the London Underground. I like reading the adverts on the tube. Among them are a 'Poems on the underground'. They look something like this-
Yesterday I read this poem when I was on the Central Line-
I can hear them talking, my children
fluent English and broken Kurdish
And whenever I disagree with them
They will comfort each other by saying:
Don't worry about mum,she's Kurdish.
Will I be the foreigner in my own home?
( I could'nt note the author and other details but it touched me).
Ok, people. Have fun over the weekend.
Picture courtesy: Poetry society.org.uk
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Links and thoughts
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
7:53 am
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|