It went pretty ok yesterday. Some bits went better than the other.It could have been better but on the other hand, it could have been worse!
But it is over. And I did'nt become weepy,cranky or loose-my-cool.
Sigh...why did'nt I know the mantra of staying calm before an exam when I was younger...
So today is Paper II. This one can go either way. We are given three questions with no choice. All three will be problem solving in nature form the area of public health. So, I don't have a clue what will come but I hope it will give me a chance to write what I have learnt all these years in India and Nepal.
Today we are going to have out class photograph taken (by the college). Though we still have our dissertaton to do, the photo is being taken. Makes me feel like it 's all over already. Aj has has review with the doctors today. If they say he can go back to work then he is back at work tomorrow.
Today is also the summer solistice here.
So, the sun will be up till atleast 9:30pm. That translates directly into PARTY TIME!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Exams II
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
5:25 am
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|