Thank you all for all the comments and words of courage.
Very much appreciated.Thankyou.
Ok! I am off to write Paper 1 in less than 3 hours. I am going to be answering stuff on epidemiology,statistics,social research and health economics. In the last week I have been the queen of time management.Thanks to Aj's stint in the hospital, my attitude towards these exams became healthier.I got the whole question of 'what is important in my life' (and other philosophical stuff like that) in my thoughts. I figured, I have given soooooo many exams that it would be a shame to be all cranky and shaky as I was 15 years back ! As a result I am feeling pretty calm and collected.Maybe I will be all nervous and weepy in two hours,who knows! For now its all calm out here...
So,have a great day and I will update when I got back! :)
Monday, June 20, 2005
This is it....exams!
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
6:09 am
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|