The combinations of me having exams and Aj having pneumonia made us feel like painting! I had to give a gift to my dear friend Fra and decided we would give her a t-shirt with some paint on it.
I have done this in the past. Specifically, when Aj and me were dating each other. Those days I didn't have enough money ( shit! I don't have money now either!)and I used to give him these kinda t-shirts for his birthday. I think I made one with my foot prints on it and one with my hand prints on it. And Aj had random strangers tell him that he was wearing a nice t-shirt. So, I thought why not get back to doing it again.I recommend to anyone who is looking for a little excitement! It's relatively cheap and you will make someone/yourself very happy. Just one thing though, don't forget to put a sheet of paper between the two layers of the t-shirt if not the paint will stain the other side.
The photo quality isn't great but click on photo to see the process of making it. Unfortunately it has uploaded in reverse. I still need to figure out how flicker works.
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|