Before I write,I want to tell the regular readers of my blog that I tried to post comments on most of your blogs, but Blogger was crazy today! I was sent back to sign in and when I did, I found myself at my blog!! Very frustrating...I have updated my blogroll and you will find new additions as indicated by a *. I enjoy reading all of them and I hope you find them interesting too.
Yesterday Aj and myself went out to this quaint Italian place and drank chardonnay and had tasty pasta and rissoto! It was great! Plus, got my visa for Egypt!! Yayayayayay! I am off for two weeks starting March 29th!
At college yesterday, we had Barbara Stocking, Director of Oxfam speaking about the dilemmas of humanitarian aid, by comparing issues in Darfur and the tsunami affected areas. She was really good. I had heard her speak on BBC Hardtalk when I was in India and I wasn't very impressed. But, she was interviwed along with Clare Short, who was stealing the whole show.So,I was glad to see Ms.Stocking speak with passion and authority yesterday.
I have pretty much wasted the whole day today and so, that means I have to read tomorrow and start working on my essay for the 'International mental health' unit. Shit!
Friday, March 11, 2005
Good day
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
8:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|