So I am thru with all my tests and essays!! Yay!!!!! I can't express the sense of accomplishment I feel in words!!
And we are leaving for India today!!No rain,no cold winds and no bare trees and chilly weather for 3 weeks. Plus lots of time to blog,catch up on the emails,friends too.I am also hoping to put up some pictures soon so that the regular readers get an idea of where I live etc.
We went for a X'Mas mass last sunday at a small church nearby.It was wonderful.
London is decked up currently.It is beautiful- Christmas trees and decorations everywhere.I guess you need to have some colour in an otherwise dull weather.
I leave with this Xmas song- Currently ,I am a public health person so this will give you insights into the world of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)!!
Trust me the song is great fun!
More from home in India in two days.
Friday, December 17, 2004
Finally....
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
2:41 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|