Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My new craze!

Last weekend we had a friend who stayed over. He downloaded iTunes4!! Now I am playing it constantly. Loads of radio stations which play non-stop music of various genres....it's a treasure! The added advantage is that you get to hear a lot of shared music- music from others - if you are close enough to others who are using it. Staying in a students hall of residence = many students who are on the computer= many using iTunes= great music for me constantly :)

Like now- I am listening to Buena Vista Social Club as I am writing my end-of-term Health Policy essay.
Let me bore you with the essay topic- 'Transnational social movements play catalytic roles in agenda setting. Use examples and describe the approaches of such movements to agenda setting and contrast their influence with that of others tryingto affect the policy agenda. Use various models used in agenda setting.
And I have to write 2500 words...I will get back later when I am through with this nightmare.