The last two days have been among the busiest I have had in the last six months. It's been almost 12-13 hours of hard work each day. Submitted my epidemiology test, submitted my data analysis exercise for statistics and ofcourse attended all the lectures and the seminars. Health policy seminar tomorrow and I have to conduct one focus group session in my 'principles of social research' group the day after. That would leave me relatively free on thursday night.
My mind is buzzing constantly regarding what has to be done next. I am so tired that I feel like my bones are aching. Haven't felt this tired since I used to do my frequent,non-stop 36 hour duties as a postgraduate. Feels good. Sometimes I feel people should get back to studies after working for awhile. Gives you a whole new perspective on life.But, I know it will get to me very soon. Need to figure out a way to relax- exercise or something.Blogging helps me relax. That's good.
I am following the situation in Ukraine closely. If this ends peacefully, it will reaffirm my faith in people's power and in the civil disobedience methods. I do wonder if Yushchenko is the right guy though. Let's see what happens. Otherwise nights start at 4:30 pm. Dark as dark can be by 5pm. Very depressing, but thanx to how busy I am, it is not bothering me too,too much.
Finally, got this from Antara's blog- could'nt resist putting it up on mine too! ;)
These days,I feel exactly like the woman in that picture!!

Picture from www.phdcomics.com
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Long days
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
9:24 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|