I am getting frustrated trying to prepare a presentation for my Health Policy seminar group. I have to give an overview on the policy issues, in the National Drug Policy of Bangladesh, in the health assistance and health reform in Poland and, in the failure of Clinton's proposed health reform in 1993. All this in just three slides- one for each of these countries. Interesting but very demanding. So, decided to take a break and blog !
Last week I managed to see Bad Santa. Billy Bob Thronton plays a small time crook who is foul mouthed and works as Santa Clause over Christmas. It is a B-grade hollywood movie, full of bad language and a bollywood style ending - totally avoidable.
If you get a chance to see it on a dvd or video and you have nothing better to do? Ok, you can watch it ,but, without kids around :) I kept wondering, what was it about Thronton that Angelina Jolie found so attractive that she had to marry him ? Love is truly blind !!
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Bad Santa ,Bad Movie
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
1:46 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|