After much deliberation with myself, I think I am now ready to step back to doing a bit of blogging.
A lot has happened since I last posted. In short, I went to France twice (Nice and Paris) on holiday, left a job, got a new job, now live between India and London, work a lot in rural India, made new friends, lost weight and am more content than last year.
I realised that I am a restless soul. I crave to make a change and having done that, feel like moving on. However, in the last year I have realised that I can feed my restlessness even if I am physically in the same place. That has been reassuring.
I realised, yet again, that I am married to a special human being. He isn't perfect- not at all !- but the bits of him which are perfect are to die for.
I achieved the near impossible - got my not-very-confident sister to apply for, get in, get a part scholarship and, complete a masters in one of the best colleges in the world in the field she has chosen. I supported her financially when the going was not good for me, and in the process wondered if I was being foolish to not be saving that money. But, when I see what she has become, my, was it worth it! I am glad I did what I did.
So, my friends, here I am. I will try my best to write regularly. They may not be long posts. But, I will write on the stuff that go through my mind as I wade through life between two continents, two time zone and two lifestyles.

|