I feel like I can't handle new challenges.
I feel like I can be better.
I think wistfully about the days gone by when I was excited by the work I did.
I pick on those who are close to me.
I mull over what people might have said in passing and get my knickers in a twist about that.
I expect people to acknowledge that I have 'adjusted' or 'sacrificed' - repeatedly.
I hate myself when I do this.
Even though I know I have had a rough few years, this is still not acceptable.
I know things will get better but I worry about the future.
On the lighter side, while I wait for things to change, this means that it is time to buy a new self -help book :)
Any recommendations?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
2:49 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|