Heard today morning at a house in London-
Her is having her morning tea. Him walks in to have his morning juice.
Him: You know, I have discovered something.
Her: Hmmm...?
Him: You were right...
Her: Hmmm....?
Him: Veggie farts don't smell as much as non-veggie farts. Your theory was right.
Her (with a triumphant smile): See, did'nt I tell you that the meat you eat comes out as yucky farts! See!
Him: Yeah...you are right...I mean all the lentils I had yesterday night made me fart a lot but they didn't stink...
Her (positively sniggering now): I told you...
Him: Makes me wonder, something that makes such stinky farts can't be great for your body, right?
Her: Well.....you know...
Him gives Her a morning hug and the conversation ended there. But, this made Her v.v.happy :) The thrills of inter-cultural marriages I tell you...
Moral of the story: Take your non-veggie partner for a complete veggie night out and make them realise what wonders it can do for one's farts!!
And to end - found this hilarious website on farts. One of the queries that caught my eye-
Do men fart more than women?
No, women fart just as much as men. It's just that most men take more pride in it than most women.
Ok - out with your fart stories now.

|