...watching movies!! On the laptop ofcourse. Because if you want watch movies in Movie halls in London (as regularly as I am currently), I might as well start working as a cleaner there! Here is what I have watched-
I love Diane Keaton so I guess I am biased when I say I loved this movie! :) I thought the chemistry between Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton was the highlight of the movie. 
Well, what can I say? Just amazing! A little slow towards the end but all in all a must if you haven't watched it. Plus, Omar Sharif is drop dead handsome. Sigh...
My mom works with the mentally handicapped. I have heard the stories and seen the continuing struggle they have to go through, especially in a disabled-unfriendly country like India. This movie touched me. Just shows what can be done by one man to help another against all odds. 
I had heard a lot about this movie. I guess it would fall under the dark- comedy category. Very haunting in places and Gwenyth Paltrow (and the role she plays)will especially stay on my mind.
To be seen over the next two days:

Other stuff happening:
* Two more cards were sent off and I am awaiting my cards :)
* Yesterday, the laptop went kaput for awhile and then decided to spring back to life by late evening. I had started mourning and was next to tears thinking of the money we would have to shell out to get a new one. Phew! But I am still worrying when it will decide to give up on us.
* Monday would have been Aj's mom's 61st b'day. So it was a gloomy sunday and monday here. Aj and his dad in India were feeling really down. I think till we go through the first death anniversary next July, things will be rocky.
* Following up on my last post I think I might start working as a volunteer with a research group working with maternal health in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. I am still considering applying for jobs. Let's see how that turns out.
*Aj has taken both sets of house keys with to work. So, I am locked in my own house an waiting for him to come back home.Grrrr...
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Am so busy...
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
12:46 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|