Monday, September 05, 2005

Thoughts for now

Two thoughts for now:

The only time it's a disadvantge to have an Indian passport is when you want to travel. We are planning to go to Italy (Turin) as my dear friend Fra is going to be there. The trip was planned for end of September and we got an appointment from the Italian Embassy (for the visa approval) for 9am on October 4th!!!! Plans are proceeding but, this is just too much. Waiting for a month to just get an appointment to get a visa. Sucks big time :(

I have to have the first draft of my dissertation in by monday as my tutor is off for her annual holiday. I should be working real hard, isn't it? But I am off on a half day trip to Oxford in 2 hours!! Two of my classmates are there . This is how I am thinking. All my classmates are leaving or have left. I am stuck as I got an extension to do my work (due to the unexpected trip to India). So I am trying to balance work and friends. These times will not come back and I need to make the most of the time I have with some of the greates friends I have made over the last year.

I have promised myself that I will work non-stop from tomorrow.
It's alright to choose to have a balance between friends and work,rather than work like an absolute maniac,isn't it?