
Scissor Sisters rock!! After a long time, finally a band with originality.
This five peice band was influenced strongly by the gay club scene of New York and named after a lesbian sex position! They have made a club version of Pink Floyd's 'comfortably numb' and it sounds really cool! With a one-of -kind-logo and songs with a punch ( please do listen to 'take your mama', 'filthy/gorgeous','return to oz' and ofcourse to 'laura')- this band is here to stay. Go sisters!!
(Just realised, when folks do a google search on 'lesbian sex positions', and I am sure many do, my post will pop up...should I change the words?....oh what the hell! It's my site and I write what I want!) :)
Has any one of you heard them? What do you think?
Monday, September 12, 2005
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
10:11 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|