Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Got a feedback on the first draft of my dissertation from my tutor- she says it looks 'very,very good'!! I am saying to myself, 'GO GIRL!!'

For lunch today, I had Indian style tomato rice with Italian mozzarella/basil salad with a cuppa masala chai! Now if that isn't fusion what is ?! Sometimes, I surprise myself.

And check out Google's latest- a search engine for blogs!

Tomorrow is Onam! And, here is wishing everyone a 'Happy Onam'!
Onam is the the most important festival of the Indian state of Kerala ( the wiki site on the festival is very comprehensive). It is really a very big deal there. Being from Kerala, Aj told me all about his Onam memories as a child. It sounds like such fun. Plus, the bestest part- everyone eats vegetarian on Onam day!! Yay!

We are going for a London Onam celebration organized by one of London's most famous Kerala restaurant chains - thanks to Aj who struck up a conversation with them in their very own language, malayalam! To have great veggie food in one of London's best restaurants. Heaven!

Picture courtesy: Wikipedia