Saturday, May 28, 2005

Well, I am back. After a hard two weeks I finally have the time to breathe. Since my last rant at my current state of mind, I went through another trying phase of having similar thoughts. Finding out that I am paranoid about not working raises some very tough questions about myself. I really want to be able to be happy even if I don't have a job for awhile. All the stress of the last assessments before the break to study ( final exams are in three weeks) got to me and I managed to have a big fight with Aj. Like my friend Fran says, we project our real anxieties onto another issue which is more easy to deal with - studies, work or some such thing. So I thought a lot about where I was going and if I was happy with that. I decided to start making a change with the way I thought. Started with staying calm for the two assessments I had. And...they went well. Atleast, I felt that I coud'nt have done any better if I was anxious. So that has been a good start. I have also decided to blog regularly,even if it a short post.So there. Like they say, one has to keep growing all the time.