Saturday, November 20, 2004

Statistics

Well, the stats test I was studying for last week got over. In the background that I have always had a dislike for numbers I felt I had prepared very well. But I came out feeling pretty pissed off. The questions (in multiple choice format) were full of semantic nonsense - like trying to write a novel in numbers! The fact that almost the whole class was complaining made me feel a little better. When I got to know that my score was on the class average score (which the stats department put up kindly online ) I was feeling positively better :)Some of them were saying,'you know it is the whole point of understanding something, the marks are not that important blah,blah'.As for me, knowledge is important, but,I am shit scared of being on the 'didnot-pass-the-test' list! I passed and I am not bad! Maybe I am not that bad at numbers afterall.Yes! Yes!