Well, the whole of last week went in sulking, feeling bloated and tired. I did'nt feel like blogging or doing anything constructive. Managed to fight with Aj over the issue of where we should go out to eat (apparently 70% of relationships are affected by PMS- see, I am not to blame)!! Welcome to my world of PMS, which I go through every month.
I have often wondered how to manage. Till date I have managed by sulking, being irritable and by eating lots of carbohydrates/starch (does anyone have that craving to eat whatever one can lay their hands on?) Exercise is supposed to help. And I think I do agree. I have tried it in the past and it feels good. But it is tough at times to exercise, when I am feeling 'd-uh'. So I decided to try Evening Primrose Oil and I think it helped. I was calmer and I slept better. Strange, as there is no firm eveidence it helps. I also followed Mynna's advice to eat pickle to feel better when I was feeling low - and yes, it helps too! Anyway PMS is gone and I don't have to worry about it for the next 20 days. Can I see Aj heave a sigh of relief?! Yahoo!!
Any similar stories to share from fellow women and men who have to go through it along with their women??
Monday, September 13, 2004
What PMS does to women
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
11:31 am
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|