This is one movie which I have been wanting to see since a long time. And I am so damn happy I did.
Amelie (2001) is a movie which will touch you. Read the review in the link I have added in the previous line to get a comprehensive overview.
The story of a girl who has had a very lonely childhood ( thanks to 'odd' parents and life events), develops to a woman, having a unique sense of justice and perception of the world around her.The suspense of one thread of the story is riveting and the humor of another,fresh. The special effects in the movie are exceptional. The numerous characters leave their imprint on your mind. The cinematography,is brilliant, as is the soundtrack.
This movie will takes one back to childhood when our imagination was part of our reality. It touches numerous aspects of life and the philosophy of living. Are we really happy? Is there joy in helping others? What about one's own happiness? Have we left our ability to imagine, and, use it constructively? I have never seen anything like this for years now. Watch it and I promise, you will come away feeling more alive. 
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Amelie - you should not miss it
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
7:51 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|