I have always used the internet for 2 things - write email and surf for information. I surfed most of the time for news,sports,stuff happening in psychiatry,disasters (well, I am working in this field for awhile now) and other stuff as and when the need arose....cooking queries....dance queries for my sister....UK queries before I came here......blah,blah.
But since I have taken the decision to blog I have started using the internet more productively. I am beginning to realise there is so much more to learn. I downloaded the Coffeecup HTML editor today, to learn the basics of creating websites.The free version lasts for 45 days and I think if I dont get to learn ,at least the basics by then it's unlikely I will learn it in the near future.
I figured how to insert links into my blogs and I am feeling mighty thrilled with myself today !! I am pretty sure for many it might seem very simple but for me it was an ACHIEVEMENT!!! Aj is also thrilled for me !!
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
The reason I am mighty thrilled with myself today
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
8:51 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|