Friday, April 27, 2007

Update:

They said it would be a 20 min interview.
They said it was the same for all candidates.
20 mins !!? - they had told be it would 30 mins yesterday.

Anyway, interview went well. I didn't have any major screw ups anywhere.
Was rambling a bit in the organizational experience bit.
All of them were pleasant.
I think with less than half a day to prepare,I did well.
But, again I feel it is so UNFAIR that they didn't tell me earlier.
Did mention to one of them about this in passing.
Also got a sense that they had someone already in mind for the post...

For no clear reason I am feeling pissed with the world.
It doesn't help that I am struggling with hayfever and an impending flu.
I am feeling all weepy and I think I need a good cry.

I need alcohol.
I need a potato bake.
I need a facial.
I need aspirin.
I need my mom's masala dosas.
I need someone to believe that I am f****** bloody good, damn it!