I am exhausted. And, this time the exhaustion is not just physical. You know how it is when your head hurts for no reason at all, when just walking to the toilet seems like a chore, when youfeel like crying just because you can't think anymore and when lying around in bed seems like the only thing you are capable of doing? That feeling where even your eyelids feel heavy and you just want to sleep constantly and you get up feeling exhausted. Yup, that's how I am feeling. It is a different matter that I have managed to leave home and get to work - I know I did it because I know that I don't have to come in to work tomorrow.
Why, I wonder do I think so much about the future that sometimes I forget to think for the present? Why, I wonder, am I plagued with thoughts of what I used to do 2-3 years ago and worry if I am using my capabilities? I feel like my thinking has finally caught up with me! Having treated numerous folks with such feelings in the past, I realise that maybe, just maybe I am having a bout of clinical depression. But, clinical guidelines say that it has to last consistently for more than 2 weeks. Sigh.
Is this the bane of being a 'modern' woman or is it just me?
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
3:04 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|