Yesterday after He had stressed out She COMPLETELY for the past day or so, they had a conversation.
He: Sweety, do you love me?
She: ( Thinks- 'Bite me!' but says...) Hmmmm...you mean like now?
He: Yes, like do you love me now?
She: Hmmm...well, actually no.
He: Oh...
She looks back smugly.
He: Well, do you think you will love me tomorrow?
She: Maybe...
He: Only maybe?!
She: Ok, I am sure I will start loving you tomorrow.
He: That's fine then ( Plants a big kiss and hug and climbs onto the train)
She: Byeeee...( Thinks, 'Phew! He has finally gone! Wheeeee!!')
She then goes for a jog, makes a little pasta, listens to music,reads a little Nick Hornby and chills out. It's so tough to de-stress, innit? Then the phone rings- He has called and says, ' I miss you already!'
She says, 'Awwww...' but thinks, 'Thank God He is not back till tomorrow night!! :)'
Sometimes, I think I am just plain evil.
I like it.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
12:53 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|