Monday, May 08, 2006

What are these people watching?!

Oh my God ! It's a girl and an elephant!

I love the elephant and look how it looks on the side :)

The sultan has visitors!

The elephant is gorgeous!!
This is the bestest street play I have ever seen. The sheer size and scope of the event was something I will never forget. Aj says it was like something out of Calvino's Invisible Cities and I felt it was out of a fairy tale. The rain was irritating but for something like this , you forget it exists for awhile. The Sultan's Elephant was an experience of a lifetime. Better pictures here.

My first singing class was just great! I especially loved singing ' Let it be' by the Beatles in gospel style :) I am taking a couple of classes at King's college ( for a masters course) and the first one is tomorrow. Apparently there are 8 students for this class. I am getting all worked up about my accent( what if under stress it all comes out a mix of Bangalorean 'what ya' accent and a pronounced N.Indian ' aespecially the point ize' kinda way...horror, horror!) and clothes and looks...one of those situations you just want to get over with-FAST.