The last week has gone by in a blur. I went to Liverpool, submitted my dissertation, went through the last day at college and, then took a day's break over the weekend and went the SE coast of UK, to a quaint, pretty place called Broadstairs. Just feeling a little drained and empty. But,I am relaxing and taking it easy. Here are some random snapshots from the last 7 days.
On board the train to Liverpool: Took the Virgin train to Liverpool and it was great! This is the fastest train I have travelled in. Managed to work on my dissertation.
View through the train on my trip back to London: The area around Liverpool is very industrial. Loads of trucks, factories and storage units pepper the landscape.
Last day at college: These are the stairs we used so much all through the year. It lead to the library, departments, classrooms and refrectory.
Broadstairs: The sea and beach at Broadstairs. It was a lovely day with the sun playing hide and seek :)
Monday, September 26, 2005
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
6:53 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|