Sunday, April 24, 2005

Crepes, anyone?



Food, books and music have bene the falvour of the week for me. It seems to me that Aj and I have gone kinda crazy these days about eating out! Since getting back from Sheffield we have been in an 'exams-are-over' mood. Which is totally displaced as I have NOT read anything over the break I had,and, I have exams coming up!! But,having said that(and therby, consoling myself) it has been a whole lot of fun.This picture are of the crepes we had 2 days back.Mine(on the right)is a 'mushrooms and garlic cheese sprinkled with parsley and pepper'crepe and on the left is Aj's ' Galette complete with ham and cheese with an egg broken over it' crepe. They were HEAVENLY and the portions are generous!! And where will you find them? Make your way to one of my favorite parts of London- Hampstead. Right in the middle if the high street there is this creperie which is very well known in London. Stand in the line, walk up, pick your crepe and once it is ready, have it, sitting on the benches by the high street :) It is not to be missed if you are in London.