So,I have not been blogging lately. And there was no specific reason for that. Life got busy after my trip to India, I guess it got back to where it was before, that's all. Had two new units for this term , one of which is testing all my mental faculties, had to get visas renewed, two assessments due next week,got into this fit of just wanting to exercise enough so that I could walk 12km on my birthday, had to think of a topic for my dissertation, pressures of future job prospects are just starting to build...
I must admit in the midst of all this I wondered if I would blog again regularly. My blog mate Hima is taking a break and I thought,'well, it's not a bad idea to take a break...' and I went on to blog only when I had the time rather than taking the time out for blogging. For awhile it felt like I was 'letting people down'- don't know why I felt that way,but I did. But that thought settled down. What kept me positive about getting back to the blogging regularly was that good things were happening on the blogosphere! Some of my fav bloggies (Zinnia, Tom) got nominated on the Bloggies2005, one of other fav bloggers eM got herself a new job and belle de jour got her work published!!!!! All of this is just fantastic! Good luck to all of them.
Hopefully I will get to blog more regularly :)
Thursday, February 03, 2005
When I wondered if I could blog again...
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
7:45 pm
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|