Well I am making another start at blogging this time and I am determined to do it regularly now....and I am serious.
Random thoughts seemed like an apt title for my blog as that is what I seem to experience many times situations which dont,by any measure,allow any thought to be entertained except those relating to the situation.
Let's see which memory I can share...ok here goes.
I was in one of my exams (undergraduate medical exams) and was being asked these questions by a panel of three examiners. I was very anxious( you know the usual anxiety about - " will I remember everything?" or "oh God! I hope they dont ask any questions about this - I forgot to read it up" etc) and then, as they went along asking their questions I found I was not so bad afterall.....for a brief moment the examiners paused and started talking among themselves and I suddenly got this thought,out of the blue - "I wonder what food I will have after I leave this hall?Hmm...maybe I must go to that chinese place I have been dying to go......or that south indian joint maybe"-and I am sure my eyes had this far away look in them.Mind you, all these thought were associated with graphic visuals of various dishes. I mean was I nuts!!! Here I ,not yet through with these three examiners and what the hell am I thinking ??!!!! Anyway this was many years back and I cleared my exams.
I am now in the UK since 2 months and have the time to do things (such as blogging)which I have always postponed due to various reasons which are - more exams,job changes,marriage and sheer laziness.
So I am going to keep this spot for more random thoughts, my views and experiences.
Saturday, July 17, 2004
A fresh start
Posted by
Sunrayz
at
11:26 am
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|